“INTERNSHIPS IN IT STARTUPS IN USA” COMPETITION
Does experiencing the startup life in Silicon Valley sound like dream? Do you have what it takes to succeed in the high-tech start-up capital of the world? The Yessenov Foundation gives you the unique possibility to prove yourself. Yessenov Foundation is launching a competition for a free internship at Sillicon Valley’s most promising startups.
All citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan are eligible to enter the competition. The main criteria for selection are your professional skills and desire to self-improve. It doesn’t matter who you are right now – an accomplished IT professional or a Master’s student – what matters is who you want to become!
The “Internships in IT startups in USA” program is your chance to drastically change your life!
Application dates: September 17th – October 21st 2018
Available grants: 5
Stage 1 – applications evaluation,
Stage 2 – interviews.
- Upper intermediate English (7.0 IELTS or 100 TOEFL ibt or any other proof of language proficiency;
- Knowledge of source control (git/svn/…), command line/ssh, testing, developer methodologies (Agile/spiral/…), cloud familiarity (AWS/Azure/…);
- 1+ years of work experience;
- Bachelor of Science in CS or other tech discipline (math, physics, and engineering) is a plus.
In-demand roles in startups:
- Front end developer (or full stack)
- Back end developer (or full stack)
Required knowledge: proficiency in one or more of the following languages/technologies: Python, Php, C#, Java, Ruby, NodeJS.
- System level programmer
Required knowledge: C/C++, WinAPI/Linux kernel. 2+ years work experience
- Data scientist
Required knowledge: Python, MATLAB/Octave/R. Strong math background – MS (PhD preferred) in CS or other tech discipline. Knowledge of machine learning frameworks.
- Mobile developer
Required knowledge: Objective-C/Java/C#, Cocoa/Unity, SQL/SQLite. Having complete products is strongly preferred.
- Database engineer
Required knowledge: SQL and NoSQL (Oracle/MongoDB), Distributed computing (Hadoop)
To participate in this Program’s competition, the following documents are required from applicants:
- Filled out application form;
- ID scan;
- Motivation letter;
- Detailed portfolio demonstrating achievements in the IT field;
- Certificates of completion from any supplementary courses (certificates, diplomas, etc.).
All applications must be sent to the Foundation’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please confirm receipt of your application by phone: + 7 727 346 92 88.
More information on the terms and conditions of the competition is provided in the program’s provisions at: yessenovfoundation.org
Seen by: 9,869