Shakhmardan Yessenov Foundation announces a competition for the provision of 20 monthly student scholarships 27,000 tenge each.
Program participant: students, citizens of Kazakhstan over 18, studying at universities of Kazakhstan in 2-3 years of studying of a bachelor’s degree programme or in the 1st year of studying of a master’s degree programme, as well as the 1st year of internship in natural science, technical, medical and IT specialties.
Number of grants (scholarships): 20
To participate in the Competition for the Shakhmardan Yessenov scholarship, the candidate must:
- Fill in an online application form on the Foundation’s website – yessenovfoundation.org
- Attach to the application form…
- ID scan;
- “Is it more or less difficult to be professional in the modern world? What are the obstacles and what contribute to them?” (text in the edited document);
- The transcript of records of the student (GPA no less than 3.0);
- Copy of a Diploma of Higher Education for the students of the master’s program and internship students.
- Certificates/Diplomas in Science – no more than 2 certificates*;
- Certificates in active involvement in public life and volunteering – no more than 3 certificates*;
- Publications – no more than 2 publications*;
- Recommendation of the Scientific adviser/ head of the department – no more than 1 document*
*The Foundation considers limited number of certificates. A candidate has to independently select certificates, which best reflect his/her achievements.
Submit your applications before: 25.02.2022.
*Applications will be accepted till February 25, 2022, 15:00 Nur-Sultan time (GMT+6).
All applications are filled in on the Foundation’s website – yessenovfoundation.org
Seen by: 312