Shakhmardan Yessenov Foundation announces a competition for 10 grants for applicants from low-income families who have not received a state or any other grant for higher (bachelor’s) tuition fees.
A school/orphan home/youth center/college graduate who is planning to study at a Kazakh university for a degree in science or technology is eligible for the program. Applications from young people with special needs are also accepted.
To enter the competition of the «ÓRLEÝ» program, you need to submit an online application from 25 April to 20 July 2022 through the foundation’s website at yessenovfoundation.org.
*Applications will be accepted on July 20, 2022 at 15:00 Nur-Sultan time (GMT+6).
The application must be accompanied by:
Obligatory documents for the parent or legal representative:
- scanned copy of the identity card;
- scanned copies of documents confirming the social status of the Applicant:
- certificate of family composition
- certificate of pension (by age, disability) if available;
- certificate of benefits (for loss of breadwinner, for large families, for maternity, for unemployment, TSA, etc.), if available;
- certificate of the presence or absence of a business object;
- statement of pension contributions as of the date of application from the applicant’s legal representative or parents;
- Information on the presence/absence of residence, car, household, etc.
Obligatory documents for applicants:
- Scanned copy of the identity card;
- A motivation letter containing:
- information about yourself and your family; interests and hobbies, about your achievements;
- information on the reasons for needing financial assistance for tuition fees;
- why did I choose this particular specialty to get an education;
- about plans for the next 10 years.
- High school graduation certificate/college diploma (applicants with grades below “good and excellent” will not be considered), UNT certificate (for admission to universities);
- Certificate of disability if available;
- Certificate of orphanage’s or youth center’s pupil.
- Certificates and diplomas for academic achievements – no more than 2 pcs.*;
- Photo 2021-2022.:
- applicant with a good close-up (not a passport shot, resolution at least 1280×720 px) – 1 pc.
- family pictures with all or most of the family members present (no later than 2019, resolution of at least 1280×720 px) – 2 pcs.
Seen by: 127