Shakhmardan Yessenov Scholarship 2023
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE PROGRAM REGULATION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
Shakhmardan Yessenov Foundation announces a competition for the provision of 20 monthly student scholarships 40,000 tenge each.
Program participant: students, citizens of Kazakhstan over 18, studying at universities of Kazakhstan in 2-3 years of studying of a bachelor’s degree programme, as well as 2-5 year undergraduate courses for medical schools, in natural science, technical, medical and IT specialties.
Number of grants (scholarships): 20.
To participate in the Competition for the Shakhmardan Yessenov scholarship, the candidate must:
1. Fill in an online application form on the Foundation’s website – yessenovfoundation.org
2. Attach to the application form:
1. ID scan;
2. “Is it easy to become a professional in the modern world? What prevents and what contributes to this?” (text in the edited document);
3. The transcript of records of the student (GPA no less than 3.0);
4. Certificates/Diplomas in Science – no more than 2 certificates*;
5. Certificates in active involvement in public life and volunteering – no more than 3 certificates*;
6. Publications – no more than 2 publications*;
7. Recommendation of the Scientific adviser/ head of the department – no more than 1 document*
*The Foundation considers limited number of certificates. A candidate has to independently select certificates, which best reflect his/her achievements.
Submit your applications before: March 2, 2023
*Applications will be accepted till March 2, 2023, 03:00 PM Astana time (GMT+6).
All applications are filled in on the Foundation’s website – yessenovfoundation.org
Seen by: 20,720