The Scientific and Educational Foundation. Academician Shahmardan Yesenova announces a competition for the provision of five * nominal monthly student scholarships. The term of the grant: 12 months (from April 2016 to March 2017).
The terms of the program:
Who can participate: citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan who study at Kazakh universities on 2-3 courses of bachelor’s degree or 1 year of magistracy
Number of grants: 5
- application form (available on the website of the fund yessenovfoundation.org);
- recommendation of the scientific adviser (the head of the bachelor’s program / master’s program, the head of the department);
- motivational appeal: “Convince us to invite you to the third stage of the competition” (any form of appeal: audio, video, written);
- A copy of the identity card;
- transcript (the average score should not be lower than 3);
- A copy of the diploma of higher education for students of a master’s degree (bachelor, specialist).
Deadline for submission of documents: until 10.03.2016.
Notes: The competition consists of three rounds. Until mid-April 2016 a list of five holders of nominal scholarships will be published to them. academician Shahmardan Yesenov.
Seen by: 1,218