Applicants must be citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, over the age of 18, final year undergraduate students or young scientists with a Bachelor’s degree (obtained in the last 5 years) majoring in engineering or natural sciences, and having received an official acceptance letter from an internationally acclaimed university
Number of grants: 2
- A copy of the applicant’s national ID;
- A copy of the applicant’s diploma and official transcript (all semesters);
- A detailed portfolio of achievements in science;
- An essay on the following subject: “I would like to pursue a master’s degree because …”;
- Recommendation letter from research advisor;
- Official admission acceptance letter from an international university;
- Detailed budget to obtain the degree.
Application call is open from April 1 to May 12, 2019.
Notes: the application and all supporting documents must be sent to the Foundation’s e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seen by: 7,403