Provision of 5 grants to the graduate students and/or specialists with major in natural sciences to undertake a research internship in laboratories around the world with the subsequent opportunity of applying to a Ph.D program in the future (undertaken by the students themselves).
The Program is open to (a) working research specialists with a degree no higher than Master’s, (b) undergraduate students in their senior year and (c) graduate students (both 1st and 2nd year) majoring in engineering and natural sciences and enrolled in universities of Kazakhstan. Applicants must be citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Number of grants: 5
Grant amount: 7000 US Dollars.
- Scan copy of applicant’s national ID;
- Scan copy of applicant’s official transcript and bachelor degree diploma (for graduate students and working specialists);
- Copies of diplomas, certificates, scientific projects, etc.
- An essay on the subject: “I would like pursue to science because…”
- Recommendation letter(s) from research advisor
Application call is open from Jan 8 through Feb 18, 2018
Application and all the required documents must be sent to the Foundation’s e-mail: email@example.com.
Seen by: 2,005