“RESEARCH INTERNSHIP IN WORLD LABORATORIES” COMPETITION
The Shakhmardan Yessenov Science and Education Foundation launches its annual grant competition for 17 grants for undergraduate students, master’s students, and active research associates who wish to undertake a research internship in a leading laboratory of the world.
If you are:
- A citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Enrolled at a university in Kazakhstan or an active research associate;
- Majoring in engineering or natural sciences;
- Interested in pursuing a PhD and aspire to a career in science in the long-term;
- You are involved in scientific projects and have scientific achievements;
- You have a strong interest in specific fields of science and you can provide relevant evidence of your interest to the Foundation;
- You are eager to contribute to the development of science in Kazakhstan.
You have the chance to: receive our grant and undertake a research internship abroad in the summer of 2019.
To do so, send your application and the following documents before December 9-th 2018 to the Foundation:
- a copy of student’s national ID;
- a copy of student’s grades record (with all the examination periods);
- a copy of an undergraduate degree transcript (all semesters) and diploma with grades (for master’s students and active research associates);
- copies of diplomas, certificates, scientific projects, etc.;
- an essay on the following topic: “My internship: my accomplishments and future plans in science ”;
- a recommendation from his/her Research Advisor/University Chancellor or Vice-Chancellor;
All the documents must be sent to the Foundation’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please confirm receipt of your application by phone: + 7 727 346 92 88.
On January 9th 2019 we will announce the results of the first stage of the competition and share the list of the second stage participants. The winners of the competition will be shortlisted at the end of January.
Seen by: 14,956