“RESEARCH INTERNSHIP IN WORLD LABORATORIES” COMPETITION
The Shakhmardan Yessenov Science and Education Foundation launches its annual grant competition for 10 grants for undergraduate students, master’s students, and active research associates who wish to undertake a research internship in a leading laboratory of the world.
If you are:
- A citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Enrolled at a university in Kazakhstan or an active research specialist;
- Specializing technical or natural sciences;
- Interested in pursuing a PhD and aspire to a career in science in the long-term;
- Eager to contribute to the development of science in Kazakhstan.
You have the chance to BECOME A GRANT WINNER AND UNDERTAKE A RESEARCH INTERNSHIP ABROAD IN THE SUMMER OF 2022
To do so submit your application down below, including the following documents before November 30, 2022:
- ID scan;
- An essay on the following topic: “Research of my dreams”.
The essay should contain answers to the following questions:
- what research experience do you have?
- how do you represent the research of your dreams and what can be done to accomplish it.
- Transcripts (all semesters of study);
- Bachelor’s degree diploma with grades (for Master’s students and research specialists) or a diploma from the last place of study (undergraduate students) – no more than 1 document;
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Certificates in Science – no more than 3 certificates*;
- Certificates in active involvement in public life and volunteering – no more than 2 certificates*;
- Publications – no more than 2 publications*
- Recommendation of a research supervisor/the vice-rector or rector of the university – no more than 1 document.
The program provides 10 grants for summer internships in leading scientific and research laboratories of the world, lasting up to 90 days.
Seen by: 110