“RESEARCH INTERNSHIP IN WORLD LABORATORIES” COMPETITION
The Shakhmardan Yessenov Science and Education Foundation launches its annual grant competition for 17 grants for undergraduate students, master’s students, and active research associates who wish to undertake a research internship in a leading laboratory of the world.
- A citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Enrolled at a university in Kazakhstan or an active research specialist;
- Specializing technical or natural sciences;
- Interested in pursuing a PhD and aspire to a career in science in the long-term;
- Eager to contribute to the development of science in Kazakhstan.
You have the chance to BECOME A GRANT WINNER AND UNDERTAKE A RESEARCH INTERNSHIP ABROAD IN THE SUMMER OF 2020
To do so submit your application down below, including the following documents before December 9 2019:
- ID scan;
- An essay on the following topic: “My research internship: my achievements and future plans in science”;
- Transcripts (all semesters of study);
- Bachelor’s degree diploma with grades (for Master’s students and research specialists) or a diploma from the last place of study (undergraduate students) – no more than 1 document;
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Certificates in Science – no more than 3 certificates*;
- Certificates in active involvement in public life and volunteering – no more than 2 certificates*;
- Publications – no more than 2 publications*
- Recommendation of a research supervisor/the vice-rector or rector of the university – no more than 1 document.
17 grants will be allocated to the strongest candidates:
- 10 grants will be allocated to 2-3-year undergraduate students;
- 7 grants will be allocated to final year undergraduate students, 1-2-year Master’s students, and active research specialists.
Seen by: 9,521