The Shakhmardan Yessenov Science and Education Foundation announces the opening of a new competition for 10 grants for IT specialists who wish to development of hard skills and / or soft skills.
If you are:
- A citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Enrolled at a university in Kazakhstan or IT-specialist;
- Specializing in information and communication technologies and/or serving as an IT specialist;
- You want to upgrade your soft and hard skills.
You have the chance to BECOME A GRANT WINNER AND take online/offline training up to 12 months!
To do so submit your application down below, including the following documents before April 22, 2022:
- Scan of the identity card;
- A letter of motivation, in which he should disclose why he needs additional skills and how they will affect his professional and personal life;
- A portfolio demonstrating the candidate’s achievements and/or expressed interests in a particular area of the IT-sphere and provide relevant evidence: – no more than 3 documents;
- Recommendations – no more than 1 document;
- Certificates for academic achievements, successes in research and/or engineering activities, participation in conferences, seminars of different levels – not more than 3 documents*;
- Own, collective publications – no more than 2;
- Diploma if available (last place of study) – no more than 1 document;
- Certificates for social activity and volunteering – no more than 2 certificates*.
*The Foundation is considering a limited number of certificates. The candidate must self-select the certificates that best reflect his/her achievements.
Seen by: 4,414