The sponsorship program of the Academic Shahmardan Yesenov Scientific and Educational Foundation provides an opportunity for 5 students and specialists to undergo summer internships in the laboratories of the United Kingdom.
Terms of the program:
Eligibility: citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan over 18 years old, acting specialists in the field of chemistry and oil and gas, as well as undergraduate, graduate, doctorate students studying in the above-mentioned areas of higher education in Kazakhstan.
Number of grants: 5
- A copy of the identity card;
- A copy of the record book (all sessions) or a diploma of higher education;
- Copies of diplomas, certificates, competitions of scientific works;
- Motivation letter on the topic “I need an internship for …”;
- The recommendation of the pro-rector / rector / university or supervisor;
- Certificate / document confirming the level of English (IELTS / TOEFL / other).
At the time of filling in the application, the applicant selects one professor with the topic of scientific work, over which the applicant plans to work during the internship. A list of professors with a description of their scientific work is indicated in the application.
Deadline for submitting documents: until 23/04/2017
Notes: The application in English with all the package of documents must be sent to the e-mail address of the Foundation: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents on the program:
Seen by: 1,574