The Shakhmardan Yessenov Foundation launches its annual grant competition for 10 grants for undergraduate students, master’s students, and active research associates who wish to undertake a research internship in a leading laboratory of the world.
If you are:
- A citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Enrolled at a university in Kazakhstan or an active research specialist;
- Specializing technical or natural sciences;
- Interested in pursuing a PhD and aspire to a career in science in the long-term;
- Eager to contribute to the development of science in Kazakhstan.
You have the chance to BECOME A GRANT WINNER AND UNDERTAKE A RESEARCH INTERNSHIP ABROAD IN THE SUMMER OF 2024
To do so strarting October 9 submit your application down below, including the following documents by November 14, 2023:
- ID scan;
- An essay on the following topic: “Research of my dreams”.
The essay should contain answers to the following questions:
– what research experience do you have?
– how you see yourself exploring your dream and what can be done to accomplish it (send only in an editable Microsoft Word document).
- Transcripts (all semesters of study);
- Bachelor’s degree diploma with grades (for Master’s students and research specialists) or a diploma from the last place of study (undergraduate students) – no more than 1 document;
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Certificates in Science – no more than 3 certificates*;
- Certificates in active involvement in public life and volunteering – no more than 2 certificates*;
- Publications – no more than 2 publications*
- Recommendation of a research supervisor/the vice-rector or rector of the university – no more than 1 document.
The program provides 10 grants for summer internships in leading scientific and research laboratories of the world, lasting up to 90 days.
Seen by: 49