Who can participate: citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan who study at Kazakhstani universities on 2-3 courses of Bachelor’s degree or 1 year Master’s degree in geology, IT, medical, technical and engineering specialties.
Number of grants: 25
- application form (available on the website of the Foundation yessenovfoundation.org);
- recommendation of a scientific adviser (the head of the bachelor’s program/master’s program, the head of the department);
- Essay: “What have I done and planning to do for the science of Kazakhstan? What are your priorities and why?” (in any form: audio, video, written);
- A copy of the identity card;
- transcript (the average score should not be lower than 3);
- A copy of the diploma of higher education for students of a master’s degree (bachelor, specialist).
Deadline for submission of documents: until 24.02.2019. All applications must be sent to email@example.com
Seen by: 83,105