The program provides an opportunity for ten best students who have completed two competitive selections to receive sponsorship for a summer internship in laboratories around the world in 2014
Terms of the program:
Eligibility: students of 2,3 courses of Kazakh universities that study in science, technology or specialties related to Nutrition / Food Studies and Public Health.
Number of grants: 10
- a copy of the identity card;
- a copy of the record book (all sessions);
- A copy of the certificate of secondary education and the insert;
- copies of diplomas, certificates, competitions of scientific works;
- an essay on the topic “I need a PhD degree for …”;
- a recommendation of the pro-rector or rector of the university;
Deadline for submission of documents: until 30.11.2013
Notes: The application with all the package of documents must be sent to the e-mail address of the Foundation: email@example.com.
Seen by: 657